- CAL is under no obligation to provide accurate or updated information/ data/contents on website. It exercises its own discretion with respect to timelines on the basis of which information is updated. This may also result in the current/latest information or news not being displayed on the website.
- The content displayed on the website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to make investments including but not limited to make deposits in any country to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an invitation or solicitation in such country. CAL retains the absolute right to determine eligibility for subscription to any of the services. The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice. Persons accessing these pages should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary.
- CAL undertakes that due care and diligence has been undertaken with respect to the materials displayed on the website, however CAL does not provide any warranty/ guarantee, express or implied with regards the accuracy/completeness of the information. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
- CAL provides unique ID and password for login into its website. You are also advised to ensure secrecy of your password as well as change the same on a timely basis.
- Internet transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. CAL is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send.
- The content and information contained within our website or delivered to you in connection with your use of our website is the property of CAL and any other third party (where applicable). The trademark, trade names and logos (the “Trade Marks”) that are used and displayed on our website include registered and unregistered Trade Marks of us and other third parties. Nothing on our website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on our website. We retain all proprietary rights on our website. Users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of CAL or such other parties. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed, or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without CAL’s prior written consent.
- Transactions between you and CAL shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. Any litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction between customer and CAL or any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these agreement or transaction shall be filed only in the competent courts of Mumbai alone and the customer hereby agrees, consents and submits to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions mentioned above, you should exit the site.